例：It’s so nice to hear from her again. _____, we last met more than thirty years ago.
A. What’s more B. That’s to say C. In other words D. Believe it or not
1. These fresh vegetables are easy to rot so you ______ eat them within two days.
A. might B. should C. can D. would
2. ______ the pictures on the screen more clearly, they moved to the front row.
A. To watch B. Watching C. Watched D. Having watched
3. He missed the worst of the traffic this morning, ______ he set out before 6 o’clock.
A. but B. so C. for D. or
4. ––Did you have to do much for the dinner party?
––No, Tina ______ everything by the time I got home.
A. has finished B. had finished C. would finish D. will finish
5. Two blocks beyond the school is a field ______ we often played football during childhood.
A. who B. which C. when D. where