6. My parents graduated from this university; that’s ______ I insisted on applying for it.
A. which B. why C. what D. where
7. ––Why are you buying a new refrigerator?
––The old one ______ so many times that it’s not worth it any more.
A. has repaired B. is repaired C. has been repaired D. has been repairing
8. A child should be receiving either meat or eggs daily, preferably ______.
A. neither B. none C. either D. both
9. ––Can I give you a call on Saturday morning?
––I think I ______ to the mountains, so call me on my cell phone.
A. drive B. am driving C. will drive D. will be driving
10. What will you do if the people ______ at the back of the hall have trouble hearing the speech?
A. sitting B. sit C. sat D. to sit