||Our 14-year-old dog Abbey died last month. The day after 完形填空答案
|Our 14-year-old dog Abbey died last month. The day after 完形填空答案|
|作者：佚名 文章来源：网络 点击数： 更新时间：2018/9/7 10:28:22 |
Our 14-year-old dog Abbey died last month. The day after she passed away my 4-year-old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she 21 Abbey. She asked if we could 22 to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, she would be 23. I told her that we could ,so she dictated (口述)these words:
Will you please 24 my dog? Abbey died yesterday and is with you in 25 I miss her very much . I’m happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got 26. I am sending a 27 of her so you will know that she is my dog.
Meredith put several 28 on the front of the envelope and then we 29 it into the letter box at the post office.
Yesterday, there was a 30 wrapped in gold paper on our front porch, with “To Meredith” in unfamiliar handwriting. Meredith 31 it . Inside was the book “When a Pet Dies” and this note:
Abbey 32 safely in heaven. Having the picture was a big 33 and I recognized her right away. Abbey isn’t sick anymore. Her 34 is here with me just like it stays in your heart. 35we don’t need our bodies in heaven, I don’t have any 36 to keep your picture in so I’m sending it back to you in this little 37 for you to keep and have something to 38 Abbey by.
Thank your mother for helping you write to me . What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her 39 for you . Remember that I love you very much.
40 , I’m easy to find. I am wherever there is love.
21. A. hated B. missed C. passed D. cured
22. A. phone B. speak C. write D. go
23. A. recognized B. treated C.introduced D. reminded
24. A. watch out B. wait for C. go over D. look after
25. A. heaven B. peace C. reality D. action
26. A. lucky B. fat C. lost D. sick
27. A. picture B. character C. story D. feature
28. A. notes B. marks C. notices D. stamps
29. A. moved B. dropped C. divided D. changed
30. A. blanket B. book C. parcel D. present
31. A. found B. managed C. opened D. brought
32. A. played B. arrived C. grew D. returned
33. A. help B. challenge C. deal D. step
34. A. wish B. body C. spirit D. sense
35. A. Though B. When C. If D. Since
36. A. pockets B. stores C. houses D. cupboards
37. A. note B .email C. diary D. book
38. A. realize B. remember C. report D. regret
39. A. generally B. immediately C. especially D. totally
40. A. Now and then B. By the way C .On time D. At last
21-25:BCADA 26-30: DADBC 31-35: CBACD 36-40: ADBCB
|文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin |
|上一个文章： Failing Successfully…完形填空及答案|
|【字体：小 大】【发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口】 |