Section B（Period 3 1a-1d）
1、重点单词：bandage, sick, knee, nosebleed, hurt, hit
2、重点短语：feel sick, get hit on the head, put a bandage on …,
put one’s head back, put on a clean shirt,
have a nosebleed
2. 穿上一件干净的体恤衫 _______________
5. 量体温 _______________
7. 在上面敷些药 ____________________
8. 贴创可贴 ________________
9. 休息几天 _____________________
10. run it under water _______________
11. put your head back ______________
12. get hit by a ball_______________
Task one (1a): When these accidents happen, what should you do?
Put the actions in order in 1a.
Task two (1b): Listen and check the problems you hear
Task three (1c):Listen and write the letter of each treatment next to the problems you checked in the chart above.
Task four (1d):Role-play a conversation
1. —She’s tired.
—She____________ go to the party.
2. —I’m hungry.
—You ____________eat some bread.
3. —Sally is stressed out.
4. —I have a sore throat.
—You_________ drink some hot tea with honey.
5. —They’re thirsty.
—They___________ eat more pizza.
6. —Alice has a headache.
—She_________ go to bed.
Jim: Good morning, doctor.
Doctor: Good morning. What’s the ____ with you?
Jim: I don’t ________ well, I’m feeling cold.
Doctor: Open your mouth and _______ “Ah.”
Doctor: And I’m going to________ your temperature.
Jim: Am I really ill?
Doctor: Yes. You have a bad _______ and a high ______.
Jim: Must I stay at home?
Doctor: Yes, you must. And you _____ take the medicine three ____ a day.
Jim : OK, I know. Thank you.
Doctor: I ______ you feel _____ soon.
1. A man has two _______ (foot); a dog has four _______ (foot).
2. He had to lie down for a while ________ (rest) his legs.
3. This bus can carry 40 _______ (passenger).
4. I have a ______ (tooth) because there is a cavity (洞) in one of my ______ (tooth).
5. Mary hurt _________ ( her ) when she fell over .
1.—My mother is ill.
A. I think so. B. That’s OK.
C. Really? Thank you D. I am sorry to hear that.
2. You shouldn’t eat for breakfast.
A. some B. any C. something D. anything
3. If you have a toothache, you should see a .
A. policeman B. teacher C. nurse D. dentist
4. I’m very tired .I should .
A. work B. rest C. have lunch D .see a film
5. Nancy is not feeling now.
A. badly B. well C. nice D .right
6. - What’s the matter _______ you?
– I have pains in the eyes.
A. for B. with C. on D. to
7. I can’t sleep, so I _____ listen to quiet music, and I ______ listen to exciting music.
A. should; should B. shouldn’t; shouldn’t
C. should; shouldn’t D. can; don’t